Ireland Under-21 coach Mark McDermott has made three changes to his team to play England U-21 this Friday in the final round of the U-21 6 Nations championship.
The changes come after last Friday's 24-21 defeat to Scotland U-21 at Dubarry Park.
Conan Doyle moves from the replacements bench to take over the out-half position from Jonathan Sexton, with the St. Mary's College clubman swapping places with Doyle.
There is a change at scrum-half also, where UCC's Duncan Williams gets his first start of the campaign, with Paul Marshall moving to the bench.
David McGowan of Buccaneers also starts in the second row for the first time as Daniel Touhy is ruled out due to a knee injury. McGowan's spot on the bench is taken by Michael Essex - another UCC man.
The Irish team will be captained once again by Belfast Harlequins hooker Stuart Philpott.
IRELAND UNDER-21 TEAM (v ENGLAND U-21, WORCESTER, FRIDAY, MARCH 17, KICK-OFF 8.00PM):
15. Fionn Carr (Blackrock College)
14. Peter Durcan (Galwegians)
13. Darren Cave (Belfast Harlequins)
12. Fergus McFadden (UCD)
11. Matthew Williams (Bristol Shoguns/Hartpury College)
10. Conan Doyle (Garryowen)
9. Duncan Williams (UCC)
1. Callum Black (Worcester Warriors/Hartpury College)
2. Stuart Philpott (Belfast Harlequins) (Captain)
3. Paul Doran-Jones (Dublin University)
4. David McGowan (Buccaneers)
5. Devin Toner (Lansdowne)
6. Ross Noonan (UCC)
7. Ejike Uzoigwe (Hartpury College)
8. Sean O'Brien (UCD)
16. Sean Cronin (Shannon)
17. Darragh Hurley (UCC)
18. Billy Holland (UCC)
19. Michael Essex (UCC)
20. Paul Marshall (Ballynahinch)
21. Jonathan Sexton (St. Mary's College)
22. Tom Gleeson (Cork Constitution)