Leinster scrum half Tania Rosser, who scored a try in last week's 6 Nations defeat of Spain, has been forced to withdraw from the Ireland Women's team to play France tomorrow.
The inspirational New Zealand-born Rosser has been forced to pull out of the side "for personal reasons". UL Bohemians and Munster scrum half Louise Beamish steps up from the bench to replace her with Armagh and Ulster starlet Christine Robb earning a place amongst the replacements. Beamish will link up at half-back with her Bohs club mate Sarah Jane Belton, the Irish captain.
Otherwise the Irish team is unchanged from that which beat Spain 25-10, scoring five tries in the process, at Donnybrook last Saturday.
Ireland have never beaten France, the current Women's 6 Nations champions, but will travel to Toulouse full of confidence after their fantastic win last weekend.
Tomorrow's game kick-offs at 7.30pm in Montauban.
15. Joanne O Sullivan (Lichfield)
14. Nuala Ni Chadhain (Galwegians)
13. Lynne Cantwell (Trojans)
12. Patrique Kelly (UL Bohemians)
11. Suzanne Fleming (Cooke)
10. Sarah Jane Belton (UL Bohemians) (CAPTAIN)
9. Louise Beamish (UL Bohemians)
1. Fiona Coughlan (UL Bohemians) (VICE-CAPTAIN)
2. Jean Lonergan (Shannon)
3. Marie Barrett (Highfield)
4. Caroline Mahon (UL Bohemians)
5. Germaine Healy (Blackrock)
6. Orla Brennan (Blackrock)
7. Rachel Boyd (Cooke)
8. Joy Neville (Shannon)
16. Yvonne Nolan (Blackrock)
17. Laura Guest (Clonakilty)
18. Gillian McAlister (Cooke)
19. Sinead Ryan (Navan)
20. Christine Robb (Armagh)
21. Grace Davitt (Blackrock)
22. Amanda Greensmith (Shannon)