19 Jun, 06:50
A single point separated the sides as a hard-fought 5th-8th place play-off finished in France's favour at Stade Henri Desgrange on Tuesday night. Check out some photos from Ireland's fourth IRB Junior World Championsip match.
- Check your Venue Page on www.irfutag.ie to see kick-off times and who you're playing.
- If buying Tag Shorts (available at venues for 20euros each), allow plenty of time before your game's start time.
- On arrival, locate the Bud Light Tag registration tent. This is where your local friendly Venue Manager is based each week.
- Captain collects a Teamsheet from Venue Manager. The Teamsheet is a compulsory roll-call of all players present on that day. It must be completed, signed by captain and returned to Vene Manager before the start of that evening's game.
- All information pertaining to a team's match such as pitch number, time or referee is available at the Registration Tent.
- Gather together for a pre-match warm-up. It is not advisable to hit the pitch 'cold'. For tips on warming-up compiled by the IRFU, click HERE. Keep injury-free and you'll have an enjoyable Bud Light Tag summer.
- Be at pitch 5 minutes before start of game. There is a quick turnover of teams between matches and all in a set timeframe.
- Ref will call captains for coin-toss to decide on who kicks off and give teams tag sets.
- After the game, teams must return all pairs of tags plus match ball to the referee. This is when captains are required to check referee's scorecard and sign it.
Scores are entered by the Venue Manager into the Bud Light Tag system the next morning and will appear on the Venue Page by around lunchtime (Venue Pages may be accessed HERE.
Any issues or queries can also be put to the Venue Managers or their team of assistants at all clubs.