The Irish Rugby Supporters Club is delighted to announce the first in a series of stadium tours of Lansdowne Road.
The oldest international rugby stadium in the world will be closing its doors later this year following Ireland's games against South Africa, Australia and the Pacific Islands. The Supporters Club is offering members a chance to see behind the scenes and relive some of the memories from the long history of the stadium.
Sign up to the Supporters Club today for more details!
Previous Supporters Club Events:
- Summer Tour Competition - Trip to New Zealand & Australia - Sponsored by O2 -
- Triple Crown Celebration with Eddie O'Sullivan and Ollie Campbell -
- Scotland Match Day event with Donncha O'Callaghan and Andrew Trimble -
- New Zealand Match Day event with Marcus Horan and John Hayes -
- Q&A with Eddie O'Sullivan, Shane Horgan and Keith Gleeson -
- Lions Watch with Mick Galwey -