17 Jun, 19:25
Ireland pulled clear of hosts Canada with four tries in the closing half hour as they earned a 40-14 victory at the BMO Stadium on Saturday night. Check out some photos from the Toronto tussle.
12. Who captained Ireland during the inaugural Rugby World Cup (1987) ? - Donal Lenihan.
11. Who will be the President of the IRFU during the RWC year (2003/2004). - John Quilligan.
10. What was the final score when Munster and Ulster played in last season's Celtic Legue semi-final ? - 15-9 (to Munster).
9. An international referee, he captained Ireland in the 1993 Hong Kong Sevens. Who is he ? - Alain Rolland.
8. He's a former international who is now coach of the Ireland U21s. His name ? - Michael Bradley.
7. Who are the current Super 12 Champions ? - Cantebury Crusaders.
6. On the 12th April 1998, the Ireland Youth (U19) side defeated France in Stade Toulousain to win the FIRA World Cup. Who coached that Ireland side ? - Declan Kidney.
5. Who was coach of the Argentine national side during the last World Cup competition ? - Alex Wylie.
4. This player kicked an injury time drop-goal to give his side a 26-23 victory over Leinster in Donnybrook in September in the Celtic League. - Mark McHugh.
3. A second row forward, he made his international debut against France in 1991, went on to win 41 senior caps, was a Lion in New Zealand 1993, represented his province over 100 times, captaining them on 85 occasions. Who is he ? - Mick Galwey.
2. This player kicked six penalties for Ulster in their 1999 Heineken Cup final win in Lansdowne Road. - Simon Mason.
1. Who was the captain of the Leinster team in 1995/96 when they reached the semi-final of the Heineken Cup? - Chris Pim.
Prizes include a pair of Stand Tickets to the Ireland v France Six Nations game A copy of 'Putting It On The Line' A copy of Mick Galwey's autobiography A year's free subscription to 'Rugby Ireland International' A provincial jersey of your choice An IRFU 2003/2004 Desktop Diary.
The process now starts to sift through the entries and sort those who submitted the correct entries. Their names will go into a draw to select the prize winners with the first one drawn winning the pair of stand tickets. Other prize winners will be contacted and offered their choice of the other prizes listed.