The main duties involved are:
- Visits to schools and clubs to develop all facets of the game of rugby.
- Delivery of all aspects of the Coach Development Programme.
- Delivery and promotion of a series of tailored, focussed and high quality rugby development programmes and initiatives.
- Attending rugby coaching and development seminars and coaching courses.
- Coordinating, organising and administering rugby operations and procedures as assigned by the Provincial Development Manager.
For more information on the role and how to apply click here.