JOB TITLE: Rugby Development Officer
PURPOSE: To promote, deliver and manage development programmes within Ulster and deliver against agreed targets.
- Qualifications/Attainments/Experience/Special Aptitudes
- Must have an accredited IRFU Coaching qualification.
- Demonstrate effective communication and presentation skills.
- Significant rugby experience in Playing, Coaching or Refereeing.
- Display commitment to the game of Rugby Football and the ability to generate enthusiasm, motivate and inspire others.
- A full driving licence.
Completed application forms together with a CV and monitoring form should be forwarded to:
IRFU Ulster Branch
85 Ravenhill Park
Requests for application forms should be made by phoning (00 44) 28 9049 3111 ext 239
Closing date is Wednesday 25th July
Please note that this position is a 3 year contract.