10 Dec, 10:30
The IRFU and Munster are pleased to announce that Conor Murray has signed a new two-year contract with the IRFU which will see him remain at Munster until at least June 2016.
The Irish Rugby Football Union (IRFU) is currently accepting applications for the position of Accounts Assistant, who will work as part of the Accounts team based on Lansdowne Road. The main areas of responsibility will include:
- Accounts Payable for the IRFU which includes payments on behalf of the four provincial branches and the Celtic League. - Expense Claims - Ensure that all claims have relevant receipts to support each item listed and are authorised by the department head.
- Prepare Kit Allocation reports as part of month end.
- Other Ad hoc duties as required
The successful candidate will have:
- 1 - 2 years experience working as a cashier and preparing bank reconciliations
- A relevant Accounting Technician qualification
- Excellent organisational, communication and teamwork skills
- A good knowledge of MS office packages
If you would like to apply for the position please send a detailed letter of application combined with an up to date Curriculum Vitae to the address below:
Human Resources Officer
Irish Rugby Football Union
56 Lansdowne Road
The closing date for applications is Friday 1st October 2004
Applications through email can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org