The successful candidate will be expected to deliver best practice sports physiotherapy services in partnership with the National Team Doctor and National Team Physiotherapist.
In addition, along with delivering physiotherapy services to the National Team with the National Team Physiotherapist, the successful candidate will liaise with Provincial Physiotherapists as required.
Reporting to the Team Doctor and National Team Physiotherapist the successful candidate will have:
- A postgraduate degree or equivalent in sports physiotherapy/manipulative therapy.
- A minimum of 3 years experience working in Professional Rugby or other Elite High Performance team sports.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Excellent clinical skills.
- More than 5 years experience in elite-level sports physiotherapy would be an advantage.
To apply please email your Curriculum Vitae with a covering letter of not more than one page highlighting relevant experience or alternatively post to:
Human Resources Department, Irish Rugby Football Union, 10-12 Lansdowne Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4.
The closing date for applications is 5th October 2012.