Throughout the 2013/2014 season, a panel of judges, led by Alan Quinlan, will select a shortlist for all relevant award categories, with the winners being announced at a national awards ceremony in April 2014.
This year's categories are:
1. Ulster Bank Player of the Year - Division 1A
2. Ulster Bank Top Try Scorer - Division 1A
3. Ulster Bank Top Points Scorer - Division 1A
4. Ulster Bank Rising Star - Division 1A (shortlist compiled from players chosen monthly)
5. Ulster Bank Coach of the Year - Division 1A
6. Ulster Bank Player of the Year - Division 1B
7. Ulster Bank Player of the Year - Division 2A
8. Ulster Bank Player of the Year - Division 2B
9. Ulster Bank Team of the Year - across all divisions
10. Ulster Bank Club Volunteer of the Year - across all divisions
11. Ulster Bank RugbyForce Winners - winning clubs announced at awards ceremony
Speaking at today's launch, former Shannon star Quinlan said: "The Ulster Bank League Awards are about shining a spotlight on the great talent that stems from rugby clubs in every corner of the country.
"They are also about rewarding the commitment shown by teams, coaches and volunteers on a weekly basis. It is so important to highlight that you don't need to travel to a provincial fixture to see a great game of rugby.
"Week in and week out, there are exceptional players taking part in nail-biting clashes all over the country. The role of rugby clubs for the development of players is essential.
"Connacht's signing of Craig Ronaldson, from Lansdowne FC is proof of that. I am delighted to be associated with awards that enhance the development of Irish rugby."
This season also marks the fourth year of Ulster Bank RugbyForce - an initiative which provides rugby clubs with the opportunity to win support packages to renovate their club and upgrade their facilities.
To date, the initiative has provided over €100,000 in funding to over 160 rugby clubs, across the island of Ireland.
This year one lucky club will be chosen to receive a €10,000 funding package and a training session with an IRFU coach and two Irish rugby stars.
Four additional clubs (one from each province) will also receive a €5,000 funding package each. All entries to the initiative will receive merchandise for their club to the value of €100.
For further information on the Ulster Bank League Awards and to enter Ulster Bank RugbyForce, visit www.ulsterbank.com/rugby. Registrations for Ulster Bank RugbyForce will close at midnight on Friday, April 11, 2014. Terms and conditions apply.
Related Link -