The work is voluntary but sustenance will be provided.
Groundstaff, senior players, Academy players, staff and supporter volunteers all assisted in trying to prepare the Ravenhill playing surface last week and over the weekend.
But yesterday's adverse weather conditions have set efforts back considerably, and help will be needed as Ulster try to ensure that the pitch is playable for Saturday's Pool 4 encounter with Bath.
Under ERC tournament regulations, there are substantial financial penalites should a club be unable to host a match.
Clubs are required to investigate alternative venues and to show they have made all possible endeavours to ensure their own surface is playable.
While Ulster Rugby have considered alternative venues, including Donnybrook, moving the game would have major implications for both the club and supporters.
Without a doubt, the preference is to make Ravenhill playable. The frost covers are continuing to play their part but with heavy snowfall forecast for this evening, Ulster are facing the possibility of having to clear snow from the pitch tomorrow ahead of a contingency plan to bring heaters in on Wednesday.
If you are available, the plan is to assemble at Ravenhill at 9am tomorrow morning.