The IRFU and Ulster Bank are delighted to announce that the 'Your Club, Your Country' Grand Prize Draw is back again this season - and this year your club has a chance to Double Your Money!
Last year we raised over half a million euro for the club game through your hard work and the support of our sponsors and partners. This year the prizes are better than ever and one lucky club has the chance to double their money thanks to Ulster Bank.
To qualify for this new element, the 'Double Your Money' part of the draw, all you have to do is to sell 80% of your draw tickets. Every club that sells 800 or more tickets will be entered into a second draw where Ulster Bank will double the amount raised by the lucky club drawn out.
That means that if you sell all 1,000 tickets to raise €10,000 you could double that to €20,000!
Getting involved could not be easier for your club. All of the prizes are provided by the IRFU and their family of partners, leaving your club free to sell up to a maximum of 1000 IRFU Grand Draw tickets and retain 100% of the amount from those sales to support your club activities during the season.
• Complete the enclosed registration of participation form and return to Christina Smyth, Commercial and Marketing Department, IRFU,
PO Box 11430, Dublin 15.
• By completing and submitting the form you are agreeing in full to the terms and conditions of the draw (see reverse). A full list of terms
and conditions will also be available on www.irishrugby.ie/ycyc
• Upon receipt of the form, each club will then be sent their Grand Draw pack. This includes 1000 tickets with a value of €10 per ticket,
a completion form and promotional posters.
• Grand Draw packs will be sent from Monday, October 13th 2014.
THESE WILL BE DELIVERED BY POST ONLY AND ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR COLLECTION.
• All sold ticket counterfoils and unsold tickets must be returned before 5pm on Monday, December 1st 2014 in order to be included in the
'Your Club Your Country' IRFU Grand Draw 2014. The completion form must accompany all returned tickets. Return postal address as per above.
• The draw will take place on Wednesday, December 10th 2014 and can be viewed on Irish Rugby TV on www.irishrugby.ie
• The 'Double Your Money' draw will take place during the RBS 6 Nations 2015.
1. Tour with the Irish Rugby Team in England in 2015
Return flights, hotel accommodation, match tickets and spending allowance for two persons. (compliments of Three)
2. Italy v Ireland 2015 RBS 6 Nations VIP trip to Olympic Stadium in Rome
Return flights, hotel accommodation, match tickets and spending allowance for two persons. (compliments of Ulster Bank)
3. Scotland v Ireland 2015 RBS 6 Nations VIP trip to Murrayfield in Scotland
Return flights, hotel accommodation, match tickets and spending allowance for two persons. (compliments of Canterbury)
4. Wales v Ireland 2015 RBS 6 Nations VIP trip to Millennium Stadium in Wales
Return flights, hotel accommodation, match tickets and spending allowance for two persons. (compliments of Guinness)
5. A state of the art home entertainment system
Flat screen tv and surround sound equipment to the value of €1500. (compliments of Aviva Home Insurance)
6. Golden Ticket for 3 Arena in 2015
You can win a pair of tickets to 6 shows in 3 Arena in 2015. (compliments of Three)
7. Ireland v France 2015 RBS 6 Nations VIP package in Aviva Stadium
VIP package including official IRFU hospitality and match tickets for two persons. (compliments of Lucozade Sport)
8. Ireland v England 2015 RBS 6 Nations VIP package in Aviva Stadium
VIP package including official IRFU hospitality and match tickets for two persons. (compliments of Dove Men + Care)
9. Corporate Box for 12 guests at a Summer Series game in Aviva Stadium in August 2015
VIP package including private use of a corporate box, full hospitality and match tickets for 12 persons. (compliments of The Hospitality Partnership)
10. Spa weekend in Carton House
2 nights bed & breakfast, including dinner on one evening in the Lindon Treet Restaurant and a spa treatment for two persons.
(compliments of Carton House)
All queries can be directed to Christina Smyth (IRFU Commercial and Marketing Department) by email to email@example.com or by telephone at 01-6473876.
Please note that only eligible clubs in the Republic of Ireland may participate in this draw. The Ulster Branch will be running a separate draw for clubs in Northern Ireland owing to different laws relating to lottery licences.