10 Dec, 12:23
Ireland's John Lacey will referee his first ever RBS 6 Nations match in February, while Alain Rolland is also included in the Elite Panel in what is his last season.
Since places are restriced on each course to ensure quality deliveries and workshops, a guideline for head coaches applying for Level 2 & Level 3 courses is outlined below:
1. Senior Club XV (division 1, 2, 3)
2. Representative U20's & 19's
3. Qualifying League Senior XV
4. U20 Club XV (division 1, 2, 3)
5. Representative Under 18's
6. School & Club U18's
1. Senior Representative XV
2. Senior Representative 'A' XV
3. Senior Club XV (division 1)
4. Representative U20's
5. Senior Club XV (division 2)
The above is to ensure that appropriate levels of interaction and exchange take place over the course duration and that the incident of successful accreditation following the course is high.