Queen's University RFC encourage applicants to provide a full and detailed rugby CV.
Candidates should meet the following criteria:
- Be an accredited IRFU Level 2 head coach, who is results motivated
- Must be able to articulate and deliver a clear playing and coaching philosophy
- Must be self motivated, committed and enthusiastic about coaching rugby union
- Significant experience of coaching young adults at University or senior school level is essential
- Create an environment that balances player development with team performance
- The ability to lead & motivate players is key
- The successful candidate should be able to mentor and advise assistant coaches and players where appropriate
Depending on performance, there will be the option to extend the coaching term, however initially the post would be for one year.
The successful candidate would be responsible for reporting to Queen's Sport and the QUB RFC club committee, and would be willing to work alongside Queen's Sport in the promotion of the club.
Subject to applications, there will be an interview process, involving both University staff and club officials. The closing date for applications is Friday, May 2, 2014.
Applications, or any queries, should be forwarded on to Robert Ford (Rugby Development Officer) via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Links -
Queen's University RFC
Ulster Club Rugby