Number 8 Michael Noone helped himself to a hat-trick of tries at Anglesea Road as Clontarf maintained their push for the Ulster Bank League Division 1A play-offs and Old Belvedere fell to the bottom of the table.
The IRFU along with their community rugby partner, Ulster Bank are delighted to announce that Your Club Your Country, the IRFU Grand Draw fund raising initiative will run again this season for its 6th time. Last year, with the support of our valued sponsors and partners, over €585,000 was raised by rugby clubs across Ireland.
We have raised over 3 million euro for the club game since the Grand Draw was introduced in 2011. All of the prizes are provided by the IRFU and their family of partners, leaving your club free to sell up to a maximum of 1000 IRFU Grand Draw tickets and retain 100% of the amount from those sales to support your club activities during the season.
1. Complete the enclosed registration of participation form and return to: Christina Smyth, Commercial and Marketing Department, IRFU, PO Box 11430, Dublin 15.
2. By completing and submitting the form you are agreeing in full to the terms and conditions of the draw (below).
3. Upon receipt of the form, each club will be sent their Grand Draw pack. This includes 1000 tickets with a value of €10 per ticket, a completion form and promotional posters.
4. Grand Draw packs will be sent from Friday, 30th September 2016.
5. All sold ticket counterfoils and unsold tickets must be returned before 5pm on Wednesday, 7th December 2016 in order to be included in the 'Your Club Your Country' IRFU Grand Draw 2016. The completion form must accompany all returned tickets. Return postal address as per above.
6. The draw will take place on Monday, 19th December 2016 and can be viewed on Irish Rugby TV on www.irishrugby.ie
7. Please note that due to lottery licensing laws a separate draw will take place in Northern Ireland.
1. Follow the Ireland Rugby Team on their Summer Tour 2017 in Japan - Return flights, hotel accommodation, match tickets and spending
allowance for two persons (compliments of Vodafone).
2. Win a €5000 holiday - Holiday voucher worth up to €5000 (compliments of Ulster Bank).
3. Italy v Ireland 2017 RBS 6 Nations VIP trip to Rome with the IRFU Patrons Club - Return flights, hotel accommodation, match tickets and spending allowance for two persons (compliments of Canterbury).
4. 2017 Galway Races VIP package - Corporate hospitality at the Galway races and overnight hotel accommodation for two persons (compliments of Guinness).
5. Scotland v Ireland 2017 RBS 6 Nations VIP tripto Murrayfield Stadium in Edinburgh - Return flights, hotel accommodation, match tickets and spending allowance for two persons (compliments of Volkswagen).
6. Experience Business Class Service with Aer Lingus - Transatlantic business class return flights with Aer Lingus for two persons (compliments of Aer Lingus).
7. Wales v Ireland 2017 RBS 6 Nations VIP trip to Principality Stadium in Cardiff - Return flights, hotel accommodation, match tickets and
spending allowance for two persons (compliments of The Hospitality Partnership).
8. A state of the art home entertainment system Flat screen TV and surround sound equipment to the value of €1500 (compliments of Aviva Home Insurance).
9. Ireland v France 2017 RBS 6 Nations VIP packagein Aviva Stadium - VIP package including official IRFU hospitality and match
tickets for two persons (compliments of Eden Park).
10. Ireland v England 2017 RBS 6 Nations VIP package in Aviva Stadium - VIP package including official IRFU hospitality and match
tickets for two persons (compliments of Lucozade Sport)
1. This draw is operated and promoted under district court license by the IRFU 10-12 Lansdowne
Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4.
2. The 'Your Club Your Country' IRFU Grand Draw 2016 is intended as a fundraising vehicle for
IRFU affiliated eligible rugby clubs.
3. The draw is a rugby club draw open only to eligible rugby clubs affiliated to the IRFU who have
completed and submitted the registration of participation form which has been sent to each club.
4. Completion and submission of the registration of participation form shall be construed as an
acceptance of all the terms and conditions of this draw.
5. No employees, staff members, IRFU executive committee members or their families may take part
in this draw.
6. This draw will take place on Monday, 19th December 2016 under the auspices of independent
7. All valid entries for this draw must be returned for the attention of Christina Smyth, Commercial
and Marketing Department, IRFU, PO Box 11430, Dublin 15 by participating clubs including the
completion form by 5pm Wednesday. 7th December 2016. Failure to meet these requirements shall
deem the entries null and void. No late entries will be accepted. The IRFU will not enter into any
correspondence on late entries with clubs or any other party. It shall be the sole responsibility of
the selling club to refund any monies relating to late entries.
8. Prizes for this draw have been sourced by the IRFU. Please note that prizes may be subject to
change without any notice given by the IRFU.
9. Failure to adhere to these terms and conditions shall null and void any entry/ies to the draw.
10. The IRFU reserves the right to cancel, amend, and alter this draw at anytime for any reasons
it deems necessary without any prior announcement. In such circumstances it shall be the sole
responsibility of the selling club to reimburse entrants.
11. The IRFU will not enter into any consultation with any parties.
12. All entrants for 'Your Club Your Country' IRFU Grand Draw must be aged 18 years or over.
13. Only original, authentic printed and completed sold ticket counterfoils will be accepted for entry
into the Grand Draw. Copied sold ticket counterfoils will not be accepted.
14. All entries should include an entrants name, address, contact telephone number, email address
(where possible) and Club.
15. Only one prize per winning entrant.
16. The prize is non-transferable and no other alternative shall exist. For the avoidance of doubt, in the
event the winner of any prize is unable to take up that prize, it will be forfeited and null and void
and immediately withdrawn from the Grand Draw prizes.
17. In addition winners of the draw may be requested to take part in publicity arising from this IRFU