- One player stands outside a 20m x 20m grid
- All other players are inside the grid with 3 balls (as players are caught the number of balls reduce)
- The player who is outside the grid names an activity for the players in the grid to do e.g., players must roll the ball around their waist before passing
- The player then calls green light for the activity to begin and turns around and not look at the activity, the players then move around performing the activity
- The player then calls red light when they want the activity to stop.
- All players holding a ball on the call of red light are then out
- The last player to survive then becomes the traffic light
© 2015 Content: IRFU Play Rugby, Video: Munster Rugby and John O'Neill, Game cards: Leinster Rugby and Derek Maybury Privacy & Cookies delivered by Sotic powered by OpenText WSM