Rats and Rabbits
- Two equal lines facing each other 1 line named Rats other line named Rabbits
- Each line has a base or home behind them.
- When either Rabbits or Rats is called by coach that whole line must run to base.
- Objective is for other line to catch opposite player before they reach base.
- Goal - reaction, speed, listening skills and focus on watching opposing player only!
- To this introduce certain challenges to be done before line is called for example get everyone to start standing on 1 leg with hands over eyes(Balance being developed)
- Be as inventive as possible!
© 2014 Content: IRFU Play Rugby, Video: Munster Rugby and John O'Neill, Game cards: Leinster Rugby and Derek Maybury Privacy & Cookies delivered by Sotic powered by OpenText WSM