- Three players link arms to form a triangle.
- Front 2 players protect back player by moving side to side, rotating or forwards and backwards while fourth player with a ball attempts to make contact with protected player.
- The player with the ball must touch the back of the protected player
- Give each of the three players linked a name e.g., green, white and gold so when the coach calls the colour that's the player who must be protected
- Goal - communication, teamwork, awareness of other players
© 2015 Content: IRFU Play Rugby, Video: Munster Rugby and John O'Neill, Game cards: Leinster Rugby and Derek Maybury Privacy & Cookies delivered by Sotic powered by OpenText WSM