- Divide players into pairs and have them chase each other around a grid
- The player who is chasing is not trying to catch the other player but mimic their movement
- The player who is being chased is trying to lose the chasing player
- Place 2 players one about 2m behind the other
- The coach calls a colour and throws a ball to the front player
- The front player must run through that colour cones to the end and sprint through the gates.
- The back player follows through the same colour cones trying to catch him before he runs through the gates at the end of the cones