- 10 Red zones randomly placed around the field (4 cones in a square).
- 10 balls placed at one end of the field.
- Objective is for the attacking side to get one ball into each of the red zones in a set period of time or until all the zones have been filled which ever is the shorter.
- An attack ends when the ball is placed in a red zone, a pass is dropped by the attacking side, a pass is intercepted by the defending side or an attacking player is caught/tagged/held in possession.
- Only one ball can be played at a time
© 2014 Content: IRFU Play Rugby, Video: Munster Rugby and John O'Neill, Game cards: Leinster Rugby and Derek Maybury Privacy & Cookies delivered by Sotic powered by OpenText WSM