- On the whistle all players run to the centre to try to get a ball.
- Once a ball has been retrieved players must attempt to hit the opposition by throwing the ball at them (Below chest height).
- If hit the player is knocked out of the game and must go to the holding area
- If knocked out the player must do a set of exercises outside the grid.
- If the player catches the ball thrown at him, he has a choice to make - the thrower is knocked out of the game - he can nominate one of his own players to come back into the game from the holding area
© 2017 Content: IRFU Play Rugby, Video: Munster Rugby and John O'Neill, Game cards: Leinster Rugby and Derek Maybury Privacy & Cookies delivered by Sotic powered by OpenText WSM