- Divide players into 2 uneven teams e.g. 7 attackers (Blue Team) and 3 defenders (Yellow Team)
- The grid can be wider at the start of the game e.g. 30m x 30m but as the players get more efficient at finding space and decision making the grid can be narrowed to challenge them or extra players given to the defence
- Each player who receives the ball in the game has a decision to make on where the space and their team mates are.
- The object of the game is to get players to look at the defence and then make a decision on what to do next.
- The defence only has to touch the player with the ball and that player must stop and pass to another team mate.
- The attacking team score by running over the try line
© 2014 Content: IRFU Play Rugby, Video: Munster Rugby and John O'Neill, Game cards: Leinster Rugby and Derek Maybury Privacy & Cookies delivered by Sotic powered by OpenText WSM