- Divide children into pairs.
- 3 of these pairs will be on (the Bumpers)
- Staying within the grid set out .
- All pairs will consist of one child (eyes Closed) in front being guided verbally by the second child in the pair to go left right straight ahead etc., only using gentle touches to shoulder area.
- The 3 Chosen pairs who are on will each designate one person to be blind as well and hold the ball, the other to guide from behind eyes open again holding the shoulders of their chosen partner.
- The object - The ball carriers must try and touch the other pairs that are roaming freely within the grid.
- The other pairs must avoid being touched by ball carriers that are also being guided.
- The players that are caught can be freed by another pair going under the arms of the guiding player.
© 2014 Content: IRFU Play Rugby, Video: Munster Rugby and John O'Neill, Game cards: Leinster Rugby and Derek Maybury Privacy & Cookies delivered by Sotic powered by OpenText WSM