- 3 players (bulldogs) are on with remainder of players standing behind grid line.
- Objective to run to opposite side of grid without being caught by Bulldogs.
- When touched they join Bulldogs. In the end last person standing wins!
- Introduce tags to game, players must have both tags pulled to be caught
- Introduce bulldogs holding a rugby ball players must be touched with the bulldog holding the ball in two hands
- Give balls to the remaining players and bulldogs can only catch a ball carrier (this encourages the players to pass the ball)
© 2015 Content: IRFU Play Rugby, Video: Munster Rugby and John O'Neill, Game cards: Leinster Rugby and Derek Maybury Privacy & Cookies delivered by Sotic powered by OpenText WSM